Sunday 27 October 2013

iPhone 5S/5C in Malaysia

Yea, like I've mentioned previously, iPhone 5S/5C will be hitting our shores on Oct 31 (less than 5 days). But not much has been published by our telcos on the price of the them. Since the Malaysia Apple Online Store was updated with other apple online stores worldwide right after the launch of iPad Air, the prices of both iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C are revealed.

Here are the prices:
[Source] iPhone 5S
[Source] iPhone 5C

A little disappointment with the new prices set by the store for iPhone 5S, I was expecting the same price as iPhone 5 when it was launched. It has increased RM 200 for the 16GB version, RM 250 for both the 32GB and 64GB version as compared to the price last year, which was RM 2,199, RM 2,399, and RM 2,799. It might have something to do with the weak Malaysia Currency, well that's what I guess. I wonder if there's anyone who's gonna purchase the iPhones from the online store as the "Available to ship" is currently unavailable, so I'd sugggest you guys to get it from Maxis.

Well, around 2 weeks have past since I've signed the ROI of iPhone from Maxis, I have not received any information there after, but one of my friends, who is a Maxis One Club Member has received the price list for both the iPhone 5s and 5S. He's screenshot the details to me and I'd be happy to share it with you guys.


The price is for Maxis One Club Member, I guess it would be the same for non one club, just that One Club Members are informed earlier regarding the price and they can pre-book the iPhone earlier. If you would like to know more or be an One Club Member, go to this link and find out more. 

Can't wait to have an iPhone 5S on my hands. Stay tuned for the unboxing and review once I've got it. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment